Just finished watching GLEE and I was really touched. Why? I’ve got 16 reasons for you since it’s their 16th episode.
- Opening song, Misery is the best. You, rock, Dalton Warblers.
- Well, Quinn is being bitchy but at least, she helped Rachel have the will to write the best song I’ve heard, Get It Right.
- Pavarotti died. Kurt sang a solo. Been a long time.
- Kurt and Blaine kissed. I was shocked but I liked it. Sexy! haha
- Hell to the No! I missed Mercedes.
- World War Sue. Sue’s kinda blew off. haha
- Finn somehow realizes things when it comes to Rachel.
- Brittana. Uh, I just hope it won’t happen. They’re both separately beautiful girls, it’ll be a shame if they became lesbian. Especially, Santana.
- Dalton Warbler’s Raise Your Glass rocked my world today. AWESOME. Candles is an emotional song but i loved it. Finn and Rachel’s eyes locked. Ha!
- New Directions got VANS as their footwear. AWESOME!
- Quinn’s getting queasy because Finn keeps on staring at Rachel.
- Rachel finally expresses her true feeling and Get It Right made me cry.
- People realize that their personality is much like Rachel’s.
- LOSER LIKE ME is the best! Loved that SLUSHIE cart wheeled in by Mike. And I actually laughed because of Sue’s face in the line, “All of the dirt you’ve been throwing away, it ain’t so hard to take. That’s right!”
- They won and headed off to NYC for Nationals. Cool!
- Rachel’s MVP and wooooot, GROUP HUG! Awww.
GLEE won’t be back until April 12. *sad face* Anyway, we have to give them plenty of times to shoot and write more songs. I super loved GLEE episode and this was the first time I cried while watching the show. Big impact.