Joyce Crystel Pantoja Manrique
Sixteen years old|I create love and pushes it forward to people who deserve the gravity|Jolog|Defying gravity|Awkward.
So here are a few things I’m certain about myself:
- I’m an impressionist. I like to keep things real and as is.
- A simple dreamer. I don’t think too big for myself. What happens, happens.
- I’ve got a big crush on Leonardo diCaprio.
- I’m mostly attracted to tall, smart and respectful guys.
- I love soaking in vitamin D.
- I’m always anxious about what people say about me. Forever insecure.
- Besides books, chocolates and cookies are the things I couldn’t live without.
- I’m never satisfied. Who is?
- “Pity does not get you aid. Admiration at your refusal does.” -Katniss Everdeen, Hunger Games
- I love seas and oceans.
- Whenever I read love stories, I often side with the hopeless guys. Example: Jacob Black
- I hate doing laundry.
- Jimmy Neutron is my favorite cartoon.
- Alt rock is my genre.
- Thirteen is my favorite number.
- Saab Magalona is the name of my idol.
- I’m a sucker for love :)
- Faithfully- worst song ever. CHOS. Never got over this song.
- God’s girl :)
- Pacifist. Can you believe that?
- I always see the goodness of a person.
- Sometimes, I’m antisocial.
- I only trust six people besides myself and my family: Aline, Jaiyo, Jueann, Jazz, B’anne and Adrian.
- It’s not easy to be me and will never be.
- I tend to hate boys. Don’t ask why. “Nothing is obvious with boys. For such simple creatures, they’re quite baffling” -Sadie Kane, Throne of Fire.
- I hate rain but I love Bruno Mars’ It Will Rain.
- “To love is to destroy and to be loved is the one to be destroyed.” -Jace Wayland, City of Bones
- I am witty and intelligent. Partial chos.
- I tend to say what is exactly on my mind.
- Girls shouldn’t be what boys like.
- I’m used to getting rejected.
- I hate perfumes.
- I love t-shirts.
- I keep a notebook of quotations.
- I hate dancing or any strenuous activity. Lazybones.
- Bittersweet is my favorite word.
- I want someone like Jake Rosati in my life. #AWKWARD.
- “Isn’t She Lovely” is my ideal serenade song.
- Well, it’s obvious… I’m talkative.
- Sympathetic. Good listener. Sensible adviser.
- Sometimes self-centered.
- Open-minded. Very.
- I guess I’m ultra-mega sweet when I want to be.
- Hopeless romantic.
- Like an atom,”I’m uncuttable”.
- Daddy’s girl. Slightly spoiled.
- Not your typical likeable girl.
- Perfectly imperfect.
- And truth be told, I am one of the most remarkable girls you’d ever meet in your entire life.
One Road; One Chance ♥
I’m childish and impertinent; neglective and impatient. I talk too much and mess things up. But most of the part, I fill in other people’s gap.
Love’s there when it’s there, like super glue :)